Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The extremely cold but charming place.

Hello all. Now i want to write about my country of origin and hometown.


I am from Russia, the biggest and one of the strongest countries in the world. The town where I was born is Yakutsk. It is a very beatiful city in the middle of nowhere and it is a capital of the biggest state in Russia, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). I think that this is one of the coldest places in the Earth(maby the coldest one=)@.@). In December, January and February the typical temperature outside is about negative 40-45 Celcium degrees. And people have get used to it. We have very beautiful nature(may be i will post some photos later).
My favourite season is Spring, because in spring our town wakes up from the hard and harsh winter, every day it's getting warmer and warmer. It is so nice to see that summer is coming. And when summer finally comes( approximately in the middle of May) the weather looks like typical summer weather. The Sun shines and heat is everywhere. Then after July, the summer slips away and day after day is is getting colder and colder.
Finally in the begining of October the snow falls and it is again winter time. Year after year.

15 comments:

Oksana said...

Hello Slava!
My favourite season is spring also. I think it's a season of beginning and of lovely sunny days.

Li said...

oh,so you could easily get used to live here. by the way,couldn't you just upload some photos being normal?...i'm kiding,man,you cool,you should wirte 'i'm cool' in you self-introduction.hehe

Camille said...

Dude you are so cool~
It's cold here in 8-months-winter,I heard it could be -60C in some places...mmmmmm

Unknown said...

Лрцвем! is that right?

Unknown said...

привет~i get it. thx~

Metalmaster said...

oh! here it is Eric
yes=)))

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Slava, I adorn you so much!!
You're my idol..
I want your autograph.

Metalmaster said...

We will,we will rock U!! =))))
Thanks a lot=)))
Authograph? No problem, sure!=)))

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

Hey, Slava.
First time left some letters here.
I just want to say
NICE PICTURE!!!!

Unknown said...

mid-term examination~bless you~

Sharon said...

Hi Slava, I hope to see the pictures

Krist v said...

halo ! i like your pix so much :D it looks really funny :X

yun said...

I can not believe that you have just graduated high school! you seem to have much knowledge about remarkable people and political things. However, you seem to love listening to the rock-music. I think that so cool!^^

yun said...

I can not believe that you have just graduated high school! you seem to have much knowledge about remarkable people and political things. However, you seem to love listening to the rock-music. I think that so cool!^^

Metalmaster said...

thanX everyone=)