Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Study hard/ study much

Speaking journals, blogging, lectures, project and final presentation. That's it. So much things to do, not so much time for this. And even now, I had not been to second attending lecure yet 0_o!
But on the other hand, some of this activities are not as difficult, complicated and scary as we think. For example, Reading Project. Now I am doing it and I hope to finish it soon. Once we start to work, it is not so hard. And what do you think? How are you planning your time management? And what assignments are the most difficult in your opinion?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

me too
i also have so much stuff waiting to be done don't worry man let's get rid of it step by step

Oksana said...

Hello Slava!
I think reading project will take a lot of time, but it's good for us to do it, so ... we should do our best in that.
Thanks for your support. For sure, evth will be OK! :)

Amin said...

For me attending the classes is the hardest part of this program.

P.S: where is the first hand in your entry?!?!?

shadie said...

A ti dumal? v skazku popal?
;) tut pohodu frenditsa nezla da?

Metalmaster said...

дарова=) 0_0

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

To tell you the truth, I think the most difficult "assignment" is to sing in the morning. So, I always come out earlier.LOL!!!!

We will,we will rock U!! said...

For me, the hardest assignment is to sit down in the classroom!!
lol...
Anyway, if you're willing to finish everything ahead of time, I bet that you'll feel much better now.

Abdulmohsen's said...

Hey
today is wendesday
So we have finished every thing except blogging.


HaVe FuN

Rebeca said...

Hi Slava,
we're almost over! Thank's for being my partner for presentations! It was great!

Sharon said...

Hurry up, you also need to finish your blog.

MIXER said...

thats true sometimes we r just lazy to begin but once we start it is easy to continue

Hadline said...

Hi Slava,
You are completely right. We have so many assignments and so little time! But sincerely, I like working under pressure and this rythme is ok for me. I like challenges!