Sunday, January 20, 2008

Favourite Books.



What books do you like the most? What is your opinion about the literature? Do you prefer classic or something new, modern and unusual? As for me I like reading a lot. It is one of my biggest hobbies since quite early childhood. I used ro read Russian fairy tales, when I was approximately 7 years old. Now I like fantasy, sci-fi, cyberpunk, classic and many more. recently I've read "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows". Last book about Harry Potter. I started reading Harry Potter books in 2002, and now after five years that's it. And now my favoutite Harry potter book is "Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire". Last book was capturing and interesting because all the magic secrets was revealed and because of the battle between Harry and Vol-De-Mort. But the real failure is the film "Harry Potter and the Order ofd the Phoenix". This is very weak film for Harry Potter universe. The shortest film, which is based upon the longest Harry potter Novel, many interesting moments from the book was cut from the film. That's why it is boring.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

....i've read the first six books of Harry Potter, but i haven't read the seventh. you read that in Russian?

Fan (*^__^*) said...

movies limtes our imagination,that's why we all feel boring after reading the original book..

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

Yes, I agree, someone should film the book into TV shows instead of Movies.

Scott Douglas said...

You know, I have never read any of the Harry Potter books or seen any of the Harry Potter movies! I guess some of my favourite books of all time are the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. It's brilliant!