Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another Show in MacHall


Lagutenko

Secret Broadcast



Secret Broadcast


Friday, Feb 15 there was the gig on Ballroom. Guess who was there? Neither Canadian, nor American or British band. That time it was show of Russian pop-rock band Mumii Troll. Well, I am not their big fan or reall appreciator cuz I prefer a bit different styles of music(louder, noisyer and harder=). However; this is a second time when I see this band's liveshow, last time it was in my hometown Yakutsk in autumn 2003. Now in Ballroom it was not bad show, which reminded me home=). There were lot of Russians(well, mostly Russians). It started later that it should be, but the beginning was quite good. Calgarian band "Secret Broadcast" opened the show. I liked how they played, only 3 guys were perfoming good pop-rock. Later, after around 30 minutes of Secret Broadcast, Mumii Troll have finally appeared on the stage! Their lead-singer Ilya Lagutenko is known for his funny voice and weird manner of dancing. Any way he was pretty funny and the public(especially female) liked this and shouted after every song.




The disatvantage of the show that it was a bit too short and expencive. But I liked it anyway.


2 comments:

We will,we will rock U!! said...

I thought that first man in long hair was you!!
hahaha

Metalmaster said...

ahahahah=)
Thanx man=)
Once I will be on that stage!)))