Monday, March 10, 2008

Industrial dreams






In the last few days I saw two quite strange and interesting dreams, unfortunately I did not memorize most of the specific details and all the events but I remember some general information and the setting. Moreover; after I thought about it a little bit I realized that they could be connected to each other and happened at the same universe. Ok, now I will try to tell some more about it.

Part 1: The abandoned mystery

In our town, Yakutsk we have a power plant that provides both heat and electricity. In my dream there was some kind of huge abandoned factory that had some similarities with this power plant and was located at the same district, pretty close to the real one. One day, may be it was close to the evening but the Sun was still shining me and three my friends decided to enter this abandoned factory and explore it for interest and fun. As we entered the huge gate with the railways to the factory we saw the huge hall with some devices at the middle, bridges at the sides and full of wires, pipes, switches, consoles etc. Most of them were dusty, dirty and broken. We went further to the building and realized that it is very dark now and we can hardly see anything. Suddenly; after stalking in different corridors, rooms, cabins, control rooms etc., we entered to a big almost empty room and sat there on the floor talking to each other. I said that it is better to leave this evil and mysterious place because I felt that something ominous is going to happen and suddenly we hear the noise from outside. I silently moved to a big window in order to find out what is happening outside and saw a few military cars, people dressed up like special forces with helmets, masks and armors and suddenly blinding light rays appeared from the place where those people stopped. It was exactly behind us, on the factory's territory. I shouted "Don't come to the window, they can see us". In contrast, my stupid friends run to the windows and stared out...


To be continued.

1 comment:

Osman said...

What a dream... You can make a movie out of that. Just kidding,

Peace,