Thursday, March 27, 2008

1NDU5TЯ14L DR34M5(part. 3)

This is what the solgiers frim the first dream looked like


Well, this is another drean and I saw it a few days after the previous one. Actually it is totally different, but I was thinking about it and realized that somehow this dream could refer to the previous one. Well, I do not remember this one as detailed as previous one. However, I memorized some fragments. First of all, me and some of my friends, I don't remember who were they exactly went to MacHall and we saw a new big comic and book store which was in the area where TacoTime and Pizza73 are located(in the real life). We went there and I bought some manga book which was about an ivestigation of some accident in a top-secret military reseach facality. There were two main heroes who were investigating this accident and the only proof they had was the mysterious and strange picture of a girl in a military-style exisceleton and armed by strange weapons. And now I realised that I am in this book and I am one of that twp detectives investigating the case in the laboratory. We looked and analyzed this picture very carefully and somehow(I don not exactly know how) found a few abandoned laboratories. We have been to all of them. We found a lot of broken computer consoles, control rooms, a lot of technical and cyber equipment. Everything was grey, black dark blue and very ominous.


Is this dream related to the previous one(parts 1 & 2). May be. Who knows. Very possibly that that two detectives were investigating the accident when 4 teens came to an abandoned factory at night and were kidnapped by these evil solgiers(previuos dream and parts 1& 2). Actually that were not really solgiers, may be mercenaries of some evil corporation or even something more mysteriopus and evil. These two detectives were getting closer to it. But no one knows the truth.

4 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Holy cow, I wonder what all of your dreams actually mean!

Sam said...

it's more like a game`````

Anton said...

I agree with sam this is STALKER-russian game.

Metalmaster said...

I know!
Damn, may be I play to much!=)
Anyway, this is my FAVOURITe game at this moment=)