Wednesday, March 12, 2008

1NDUSTR14L DR34MS (p. 2)

While soldiers outside started to surround and enter the building, my friends were looking at the windows and definitely, those soldiers located, where we are. I shouted "run"!!! And at this moment, we saw a mysterious, dark man in a black long leather raincoat, he walked right on the balcony outside and fortunately did not see us. We started to run away, we've been running through chambers, control rooms, abandoned devices' rooms, etc. Finally we came to a big hall with dark-green liquid on it instead of floor with the bridges on it. It was quite close to the main exit, where we came from and we rushed as fast as possible in that direction. Suddenly, I've heard the guns shooting somewhere in the very back, at the other part of the factory. Moreover; me and my friends realized, that one of us is missing and somehow, I knew that he was surrounded by those evil and vile soldiers and they probably caught him. I started to run all the way back to where the sounds of shooting guns were heard and after the last corridor I saw one of the soldiers who did not see me. On the contrary he was looking in the opposite direction. I jumped on him and tried to punch...

THE END.

7 comments:

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

quite exciting plot
Hope it will be more and more attractive

Behzad said...

hey man, are u ok?
kidding :)

Hisham said...

wow
is this a story or real life?

Scott Douglas said...

Holy cow, your dream sounds like a movie. Maybe you'll become a writer one day!

Abdulmohsen's said...

oh
I think you can write a book

HaVe FuN

Oksana said...

Hi Slava,
I though I know you... But I think I was wrong :) JK
Your blog seems to be very unique for my simple brains...

yun said...

I heard your blog from oksana. When I visit your blog first. I thougt my computer is warning for me. YELLOW CIRCLE! I though I got virus! hihi
I also think that you have gifts for writing. ^T^